|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Geomechanical tests under pressure on soils,rocks,cements and concrete|
We offer followings equipment equipments :
- Geo-mechanical tests under pressure on soils, rocks, cements and concrete
- Triaxial tests in fissuring, drainage, permeation, percolation, creep…..
- Measures of displacement, dilatation, flow.
We proposes a Hassler type cell which is Easy to use, inexpensive, it makes permeability tests easy to carry out.
Features of the Hassler Cell:
- For all pressures between 0 and 600 bar.
- For all temperatures from 0 to 200°C
- Sample Ø: from 5 to 50 mm.
- Fluids: gas, liquid or supercritical fluids
- Material: 1.4404 (316L) or Hastelloy
- Sample viton jacket with probes inserted at the top in order to measure pressure drop.
- Closure through conical shutter and screwed in cylinder head.
- Internal temperature monitoring
- PED 97/23/EC Compliant
Options of the Hassler Cell:
- HPMP Pressure generator
- Confinement pressure control.
- Control of upstream and downstream draining pressures.
- Maximum pressures of up to 1500 bar.
- Delivery Time: 8-10 weeks
- Packaging Details: Air shipment